| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading fashion & accessories retailer operating more than 200 stores in UK and over 1,000 stores globally! This business have a number of opportunities for experienced candidates to join their team and to grow their retail career.
This Assistant Trading Manager is responsible to deliver an engaging shopping experience by combining a data driven approach with visual strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities for this Assistant Trading Manager role –
- Reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Responsible for daily merchandising of products on the website.
- Coordinate the overall content plan and ensure delivery
- Providing detailed analysis of KPI’s & producing actions plans to ensure targets are met .
- To be be the lead user of trading tools including Content Square to monitor, report on and improve content performance
- To become the lead user of our search & merch and product recommendation AI tools, working on automated solutions, A/B testing, personalisation and building insight/ reporting.
- To regularly monitor basic stock levels and make recommendations to maximise sales.
- Act as the main point of contact for the CRM, Digital Marketing and UX teams to ensure all teams are aware of campaign activity and key focus areas to support site performance.
To be successful in this Assistant Trading Manager role –
- You must have 3 years + experience operating as an eCommerce, Digital Trading, Online Category or Online Merchandising experience
- Proven experience in project and task management
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Should be Customer focused and data centric
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience or knowledge in tools like Content Management Systems (CMS) and Product Information Management (PIM), Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Experience or knowledge of trading tools such as Content Square, Syte are desired but not essential
The benefits of this Assistant Trading Manager role –
- This business is a true global brand that offers the opportunity for growth and progression.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential 5-8 %
- generous staff discount
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working only 2/3 days average in office
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the skills for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2203-110004 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.