Online Merchandise Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this omni-channel high street retailer who is looking to recruit an Online Merchandise Manager within their food categories.
You will work collaboratively with the trading team and look to drive the grocery category forward, enabling increased digital sales growth through a strong online trading plan.
To be successful for this Online Merchandise Manager role –
- Working closely with the branded suppliers and buyers to deliver maximum ROI
- Involved with the categories and promotions for the email and digital marketing,
- Have understanding of the availability of inventory and working closely with the online Merchandiser
- Tracking conversion of the online customers.
- The role will include working with product ranging and stock planning teams
- Use key trends and analytics to plan deals and promotions
- Develop online exclusive promotions
- KPI’s include conversions, ROI, Click throughs, sales, engagement and Promotion performance.
To be successful in this Online Merchandise Manager position you must have –
- That you have category experience ideally food, health & beauty or FMCG product categories
- You must have some experience working in an online environment
- An understanding of ecommerce best practise & website metrics.
- Utilising data analysis and reporting tools as part of your daily role
- An understanding of Google analytics is desirable
- You need to be results driven & commercially aware
- Have problem solving abilities.
- Work collaboratively with the 3 other Trading Managers
- You need to be able to juggle multiple tasks and work in a fast pace environment.
- The will suit candidates who are currently based in the Cheshire, Merseyside, Wirral Lancashire or North Wales location.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy – Excellent communication at all levels.
To be successful in the Online Merchandise Manager position you must have –
- Free parking onsite
- Subsidised food onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Educational sponsorship
- Flexible working (currently working 4 days in office)
- Plus many other benefits!
If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2011-108346 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.