Online Assistant Merchandiser
| | |
Quest is working with an exciting British Ecommerce brand that is highly successful in the UK and internationally. They are well known for their show-stopping statement fashion pieces and offer the latest trends, with inspiration from catwalk trends and celebrity style. Delivering styles to suit everyone is what they take pride in. Your role will support the effective management and reporting of stock accuracy across channels.
· Daily analysis of sales and performance with the continuous improvement of customer journey for the trading
· Analysis of size ratios and stock management to maximize availability
· Managing the overall conversion rate through effective online merchandising
· Commercial management of the online category including weekly performance reporting, strategic promotional planning and market and competitor analysis
· Testing and developing channels to ensure that they are functional
· Support to the senior merchandiser to deliver adhoc tasks and reports as required.
· Experience as an Assisting Merchandiser or Merchandiser Administrator or an Allocator is essential.
· Excellent online merchandising experience with evidence of strong commercial results
· Good knowledge of web analytic tools
· Online retail experience with a strong customer focus to improve the customer journey
· Educated to a degree level (or equivalent)
In return for your hard work as Online Assistant Merchandiser you will be rewarded with a good basic salary as well as the opportunity to progress your career within this leading Ecommerce fashion company. If you are interested in this role and have the necessary experience, please apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.