Omnichannel Director – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail and technology and fast becoming a more one-stop, destination shopping experience!
The business is currently looking for a Omnichannel Director to deliver the leadership of the Customer Experience across all channels across Design, Content, Navigation, Information Architecture & e-Marketing.
Your responsibilities of this Omnichannel Director position –
- Have total ownership and management of Technical Infrastructure
- Creation and management of Omnichannel Director strategy for Customer Experience
- Leading teams between Design, Content, Navigation, UI/UX & Marketing Performance & have a broad view and understanding of all these functionalities to drive the customer experience.
- Management of marketing including social media, paid, organic and instore.
- Managing through managers within eCommerce and e-marketing
- managing a wider team of 40-45 people
- An Omnichannel approach and experience
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend to identify growth and competitive edge opportunity
To be successful in this Omnichannel Director position –
- This is a key leadership role reporting into the CEO so will want an omnichannel expert who has led or headed up the eCommerce business.
- Degree level or similar level of education
- You must be operating as a Omnichannel/Digital Director
- You must a retail background that has eCommerce and brick and mortar retail and bringing together the omnichannel strategy.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – ideally conversant in English & Arabic
The benefits of this Omnichannel Director role-
- Tax free salary
- Private healthcare
- Flights for yourself and family
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a digital marketing position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2101-108534.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.