New Business Executive (Catering)
| | |
Quest are working with an international Technology Start Up looking for a New Business Executive (Catering) to join their growing team in the City of London area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award winning technology business. Moving in to new Offices, this is an exciting time to join an organisation with a strong team and work culture..
The New Business Executive (Catering) will be responsible for building relations and winning new business in the Hospitality sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Sales team in the development of new B2B partnerships
- Working closely with marketing and product development to identify new business opportunities
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and support sales campaigns
- Handling inbound sales requests/new location requests
- Training new clients on company process
- Attending sales events representing company
- Assisting with the company database and customer support
- Knowledge and network inside the contract catering industry
Skills and Experience
The New Business Executive (Catering) will suit someone from a Recruitment background covering the Catering Contract sector. You will have a network of contractors and clients, have proven experience of opening new relations and managing key accounts.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves selling and wants a new challenge. There are a whole host benefits, from continuous internal growth opportunities, share options and an annual performance-based bonus and company socials.
For more information contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.