| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading retailer on the lookout for a NetSuite Developer to join their growing IT and Development team. The role is based in the Essex area, will be primarily focused around maintaining and developing customisations and scripts inside the NetSuite environment. Working with the development and IT team to manage new integrations and projects.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the NetSuite script library and maintaining good development and deployment practices
- Maintain existing scripts and code base, built on suite script 1.0, 2.0 and 2.1
- Create scripts of all types to meet any business requirement. Client scripts, suitescripts, scheduled, Map/reduce
- Manage and maintain technical documentation regarding automations in NetSuite
- Collaborate with the NetSuite administrator in completing joint tasks and projects
- Collaborate with third parties to complete any custom integrations
- Work with the development team to integrate with other internal systems such as our staff intranet
- Assist the IT team in troubleshooting issues that occur with any automated processes
- Self manage time across multiple projects, tasks and deadlines
- Ability to scope project requirements and suggest reasonable timelines that can be worked to
- Additional tasks may be required as authorised by your line manager from to time to meet the needs of the business
To be successful in your application for the NetSuite Developer you will have:
- 2+ years commercial experience in NetSuite development
- Experience managing personal projects and deadlines
- Experience dealing with customers face to face, over the telephone and via email
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
The role will be office based with capacity for up to 2 days a week remotely once established, with free onsite parking. Salary on offer is between £40,000 to £60,000 per annum, with additional benefits.
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this great opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.