Mobile Developer (android NATIVE)
| | |
Our client, well-known company in the Middle East, is looking for SENIOR Mobile Application Developers (Android Native). In this role an employee will be working in an Agile, dynamic environment and will be responsible for multi-faceted software development, integration and application builds including mobile application components.
We are looking for CODING EXPERTS, who understand and implement best Android practices, who can communicate with developers and testing team to make the application successful.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Engineering; or a Science degree
- minimum 8 years of experience in mobile development
- general mobile software development experience,
- e-commerce experience
- Ability to lto work in an Agile environment
- coding expert
- database and/or GUI
- problem solving
- Android SDK, Java
- API integration
- payment gateways
- ability to work with minimum guidance
- experience with internal and external data sources and API’s
- Exposure and experience with MS SharePoint
- Able to craft stable, well documented code within a complex application environment
- English – required
- Arabic is an advantage
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.