Mid- Weight Social Media Designer
| | |
About the Company
Quest are proud to be working with a leading Social and Content Agency in London. They work with global brands and entertainment clients to improve visibility through social. They are rapidly growing their teams across the business and have an opening for a Senior Designer to join their team. They love to be bold, innovative and creative – working with some incredible brands across different sectors.
The Mid-weight Social Media Designer will be responsible for producing high quality assets for social campaigns.
Core responsibilities include:
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends/specs
- Generating and executing premium/innovative assets
- Producing ideas/concepts so they can be sold into clients
- Providing support for junior designers wherever necessary
- Flexibly working on various projects simultaneously, including pitches
- Collaborating well across the agency with all personnel
- Ensuring all work is organised, labelled and packaged
- Being proactive and learning new skills independently
- Assist Senior Designers with various aspects of running their Hub
You will be be a Mid weight Designer working within an agency. You will be used to creating and curating assets for Social campaigns, mentor junior team members and have a meticulous attention to detail. You will naturally possess a creative flair, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have an in-depth knowledge of design.
You will be proficient in Adobe Design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc…).
You will use your initial to solve problems, constantly pursue ways to improve works and produce high quality work with minimal guidance from senior members.
If all the above sounds of interest call me on 0208 222 0555, apply with your CV today, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference number JO-1910-107212.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.