Mid-Weight Digital Designer
| | |
About the Company
Quest are proud to be working with an established Premium Fashion Brand Retailer. They are currently looking for a Mid-Weight Digital Designer to grow their team in London. Our client loves to push creativity to new boundaries and stay at the forefront of current tastes and trends.
Key Responsibilities as a Mid-Weight Digital Designer:
· Work closely with the design team and wider teams across eCommerce, CRM and Marketing to create integrated digital collateral.
· Producing fresh content across web (homepages, landing pages, affiliate banners), social (video, blogs, content etc…) and editorial features. Content will be optimised desktop, mobile and tablet formats
· Optimising the user journey across the site to create an engaging experience
· Working closely with the CRM, designing and building email campaigns
· Proposing improvements to ensure collateral is aligned with modern trends and innovations
· User understanding of UX/UI create engaging on brand user experiences – paying considerable attention to usability and site functionality. Challenge and propose new solutions to optimize the user journey/site
· 3+ years as a UX/UI Designer
· Experience working within Fashion, Ecommerce or Agency
· Strong experience designing for desktop, mobile and tablet with a solid knowledge of responsive design.
· Experience in wire-framing, process flow and prototyping, working collaboratively across teams and an excellent eye for detail.
· You will be proficient in: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver) and have familiarity in using After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premier Pro, Final Cut.
As a Mid-Weight Digital Designer, you should have a portfolio, or examples showcasing experience, in planning and creating intuitive digital experiences in the fashion or eCommerce space.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.