Mid-Weight Digital Designer
| | |
Quest are working with a Global Fashion Brand that is continuing to grow and develop their team here in London. Well established in the luxury sector they have an opportunity for a talent Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join their team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a luxury fashion boundary known for their innovation and pushing boundaries.
The Mid-Weight DigitalDesigner will work on a range of campaigns, ensuring assets are consistent and on brand. Day to day activities will include:
- Design print and video assets for digital, social and ecommerce channels as well as managing external suppliers
- Acting as brand guardian, ensuring high standard of content is delivered and adheres to brand guidelines
- Keeping content fresh and aligned with current trends and best practices
- Sourcing, managing and working with external brand suppliers
- Oversee creative output across photo and video
Skills and Background
To be successful in your application for Mid-Weight Digital Designer, you will be working at a similar level with another Luxury Fashion brand. You will have experience of creating assets and overseeing external suppliers.
As a natural creative designer you will have a portfolio demonstrating your ability to produce eye catching content in various formats, You will be well versed in conveying brand messages, working with internal stakeholders to pitch brainstorm ideas and bring visions to life.
You will be an advanced user across the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro)
If you would like more information contact Jay Thandi on firstname.lastname@example.org
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.