Merchandising Admin Assistant
| | |
About the Company:
Quest Search & Selection are looking to partner with this international premium retailer & brand which has continued success in Europe. This fashion & accessories brand is a heritage brand. The Company is looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join the Harrow team.
Key responsibilities as a Merchandising Admin Assistant:
- To check availability within stores and carry tasks when necessary
- Manage the ordering and allocation process for each store
- Working closely with the merchandiser to identify under performing and over performing stores and propose actions to improve
- Resolve any logistics or delivery queries by liaising with the warehouse team
- Produce and review a weekly sell through report by category and supplier and proposing key trading actions.
- Support the Merchandiser in the creation and maintenance of range plans/line detail by brand
To be successful as a Merchandising Admin Assistant you need:
- Experience as a MAA, Merchandising Assistant, Senior Allocator or Allocator within the retail industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
What’s in it for you…
If you are interested in this amazing position, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.