Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) – Central London
| | |
Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) (3 Month contract)
Quest Search and Selection are proud to partnering with a non-fashion heritage retail brand, who are looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) in Central London. This company has been established in the UK for over 100 years with over 100 stores across UK and Internationally it is one of the best know premium retail brand on the high street.
Your primary role will be assisting the Merchandiser to plan and effectively forecast orders to maximise product availability and drive sales. Reporting to the Merchandise Manager
As a Merchandising Admin Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
· To allocate, monitor and replenish stock to all stores according to their delivery schedule
· Provide clear and relevant communication to all stores and the wider business on any stock related query
· Support the merchandising team with Purchase Order management; sending to suppliers and chasing intake
· Running sales and analysis reports for the merchandising team
· Work with the wider team to understand the stock needs of the business and use the allocation system to support sales replenishment
· Answer queries from stores on stock and delivery related issues
The successful person for this MAA position will be a self-starter with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments within the business. Must be a Senior Allocator or Allocator.
· Must have Allocator/Senior Allocator expierence
·Accuracy, good communicator, great attidue
· Can manage a big workload
· Highly organised with an eye for detail
· Logical approach to problem solving
· Tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
· Can work independently and as part of a team
· Understands the importance of accuracy in merchandising
If you’re an MAA looking for a new challenge this could be the next move for you. This would also be a great role for graduates with a fashion degree or equivalent WITH industry experience looking for an exciting entry-level merchandising position this could be the right opportunity for you.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting JO-1812-105713.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.