Merchandising Admin Assistant- Fashion
| | |
About the Company:
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading premium retail focused business, who are looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant. This business has a true omni-channel business and offers a beautiful carefully edited range and look book that goes from day to eveningwear.
Key responsibilities as a Merchandising Admin Assistant:
- You need to have strong and effective working relationship with teams.
- To conduct weekly meeting with the Buyers admin assistants to highlight any opportunities and risks to deliveries and launch.
- To Demonstrate a full understanding of the impact of allocations, ensuring that all actions are taken to drive the business including product launch and in season consolidations.
- Have, constant communication with suppliers and buying team to ensure on time and full product launches.
- To provide adhoc analysis on stores and product identifying key trade points as well as proposing actions.
To be a successful Merchandising Admin Assistant:
- To have experience working within Menswear, Womenswear, shoes, accessories retailer, though other retail backgrounds will be considered
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving and analytical skills
This fashion forward business also acquired another retail business and are going from strength to strength on the Highstreet; giving a sense of security and growth in your career.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.