Merchandiser – North of England – 50k
| | |
Are you a Merchandiser or Planner seeking a challenge with autonomy, strong progression plan and a business offering an competitive salary and benefits package?
This Merchandiser Planner opportunity is with a renowned multi-product retailer based in the North of England. You will be an analytically-driven individual, and currently working at Merchandiser Planner or Senior Merchandiser level.
As a Merchandiser, your primary role is to drive profitability of your department managing approximately 500 SKUs.
Reporting into the Senior Merchandiser Planner, key responsibilities include:
- Overall department performance – controlling and managing the departmental distribution and budget
- Extensive focus on forecasting and range planning
- Ensure stock flow is in line with target and department strategy
- Using key line information to manage open-to-buy
- Strong knowledge of the market, understanding the customer and trends, and working closely with buying teams to ensure ranges are balanced, trend led and commercial
- Produce reports on performance of product ranges, and ensuring strong communication with stores and other core departments – suppliers, buying, marketing etc.
- Leading a high-performing team, coaching their development and engagement in departmental objectives
This brand is looking for someone with planning experience in a retail environment, and the ability to lead an excellent robust team that challenge concerns, to deliver increased sales and growth.
A competitive salary of up to £50k, and unrivalled bonus and benefits scheme are on offer – including pension, car allowance and family healthcare.
If you’re interested in this Merchandising opportunity, please apply quoting Q103003 for a further conversation.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.