Merchandiser – Consumer Electronics
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and has over 200 stores globally and growing.
The main purpose of this Merchandiser role is to maximize Stock and Availability for stores to drive Sales and Contribution, whilst managing exit stock levels within budget.
The roles and responsibilities for this Merchandiser role –
This will be a Merchandiser role within the mixed produce Travel Product, Books or Electricals
In this role, you will be monitoring stock, availability, and fulfillment levels v forecast and budgeted levels, with day to day management of OTB,
- Availability is a key KPI to make sure that all stores are full
- Intake and Exit Stock within budgeted levels.
- You will work with suppliers to agree/approve forward intake plans to maximize sales, and availability and minimize the exit risk.
- You will ensure promotional and new range launches land within agreed availability targets and timescales whilst managing the critical path relating to promotions, range reviews, and new range launches.
To be successful in this Merchandiser role –
- You’ll be an experienced Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser, working in a fast-paced retail environment
- It would be beneficial if you have line management experience at an MAA or AM level
- Experience in using in-house stock, forecast, and product management systems
- You should have advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, V Lookups, etc)
- You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence cross-functionally and
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
The Benefits of this Merchandiser role –
- 25 days Holidays
- Car Allowance
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
- Staff discounts and other incentives
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast-growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2204-110075.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.