| | |
This market leading fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Head Office team in the South-West. This business has a true omni-channel business and offers value fashion for the whole family.
Your role will be working with the Head of Merchandising to maximise sales and margin targets across your channel, to deliver accurate planning and forecasting plans. This is a Product focused Merchandiser where you will be responsible for developing, planning and delivering a commercially focused range alongside the Buyer, whilst driving profit.
Key Responsibilities as a Merchandiser include:
- In depth range planning, working closely with stores to ensure ranges and volumes are delivered in line with sell through
- Budgeting and promotion planning
- Continually exceeding and anticipating customer expectations by using effective commercial and planning skills.
- To provide the Departments and Company with a forward view of Stock, Commitment, Sales, and Markdown
- Manage coordination of OTB, and stock intake, planning initial stock pushes and keeping stock levels under control to maximise sales whilst limiting stock risk
- Pre-season analysis of KPIs – assessing sales, margin, stock and returns form top line and detailed product view to carry out range planning
- Effectively manage supplier relationships to ensure deadlines are met accordingly
- Reacts to current sales and trends, by managing OTB or current stock situations BY repeating, cancelling or re-phasing.
- Build relationships across peer group in order to drive performance through effective teamwork
- Maintain commercial awareness throughout the wider business and market
- My client is open to product background, but experience in multi-channel environment would be an advantage
To be a successful Merchandiser you must have:
- Operated at a Senior Merchandiser, Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser level maybe considered if you have run your own department or category.
- Experience in a fashion environment would be advantageous
- Comfortable with principles of Forecasting
- Extensive knowledge of all merchandising processes.
- Ability to adapt to in-house forecasting tools and systems.
- Strong analytical and strategic mind
- you will be a self-starter with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments within the business.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount.
If you are interested in this amazing new opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.