| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
In this Merchandiser position, your role is to maximise sales and margin through effective planning and trading of the division.
The roles and responsibilities for this Merchandiser role –
- In this role you will be managing all elements of range planning, sales planning, space planning, profit planning and terminal stock.
- To ensure amendments to the product/design brief are communicated effectively and agreed.
- Review sales, space, stock, profit performance and trends to maximise sales and margin.
- To plan and manage stockbuy requirement by division to ensure product is in line with agreed objectives.
- To ensure optimum merchandise availability.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of the stores/competition opportunities through store visits
- Ensure volumes are planned in line with selling period and sell through.
- Responsible for completion of all requirements in line with the critical path.
- To manage and develop reporting Allocators.
To be successful in this Merchandiser role –
- 3 years + experience in Merchandising as a Junior Merchandiser,Assistant Merchandiser, working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Extensive knowledge of all merchandising processes.
- Ability to adapt to in-house forecasting tools and systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You should have advanced Excel skills
- Strong commercial awareness
The Benefits of this Merchandiser role –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business and have a job with excellent career prospect, Please do apply by sending your cv today quoting the reference JO-2205-110132.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.