| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
As a Merchandise Director, you will be a strong leader who can build excellent partnerships and drive the business, product strategy and help achieve thier financial goals and future growth.
The roles and responsibilities in this Merchandise Director role include –
- Lead the Merchandising team of 10+ people
- Ensure the ranges are in line with customer demand and designed to meet sales,margins and stock targets.
- Ensure range and pricing architectures deliver the desired percentage margins.
- Ensure that new season,phase launches, clearance activity and other promotions are executed with careful planning
- Manage ‘full life’ of product including mark down & exit plans.
- Lead inbound stock to requirements of range plan & resolve supply chain .Responsible for the development of online infrastructure & catalogue offer.
- Develop team to perform to their best and strive to always improve
- Contribute to the ongoing strategic business development conversation and the implementation of the business plan.
The requirements of this Merchandise Director role are –
- 10 years + experience in Merchandising as a Head of Merchandiser / Merchandise Director, working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Has worked in fashion sector.
- A proven strategic background.
- Up to date with key market products trends & emerging opportunities
- Act as a point-of-view and communicate at senior levels.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- A strong team player with the proven ability to work strategically with other areas of the business
The benefits of this Merchandise Director –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2206-110217.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.