| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to partner a global fashion & lifestyle business with stores & websites globally.
This role is to drive the performance of products by utilising analytics to identify sales and margin opportunities in both product and promotions across the business.
Duties & Responsibilities for this Merchandise Analyst –
- Create in-season performance analysis.
- Utilising market and trend data to support analytics.
- Look at metrics such as return on inventory and/ or return on space in combination with sales/margin metrics Overseeing customer metrics (customer growth, new customers).
- Optimise promotional effectiveness by analysing promo events and giving recommendations to Product
- Identifying where we can increase basket size providing recommendations to Product team.
- Provide advanced analytics and insights to trading meeting
To be successful in this Merchandise Analyst –
- 3 years + experience within an Analyst position
- Ideally gained experience from a Merchandising, Stock, Inventory, Space or Insights perspective.
- Strong skills in analytical modules (i.e. Tableau / Power BI) Python & R are desirable but not essential
- Highly numerate & an analytical mindset
- Demonstrably high level of commercial awareness
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
The benefits of this Merchandise Analyst role –
- Bonus Potential
- 24 days holidays
- 5% contributory pension
- 2/3 days working in office
If you are keen to be part of a new organisation that is growing globally and is a market leader in their field, please send your cv today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.