Merchandise Admin Assistant
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to add to their omnichannel & trading team to drive forward their stores & online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
This role as a Merchandise Admin Assistant is to provide analytical, reports and administrative support to the wider Merchandising Team.
The roles and responsibilities of this Merchandise Admin Assistant (MAA) position –
- Updating weekly sales information for analysis documents
- ·Running various weekly sales/stock reports
- To assist with data entry and take responsibility for data input / updating various
- To undertake general departmental administration work,
- To maximise the availability of core lines
- To deputise for the Assistant Merchandiser as required
The requirements of this Merchandise Admin Assistant position –
- Strong excel experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Some exposure to a head office environment whether that be in a retail or other analytical, head office position
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Strong team player
- A proven self-starter
The benefits of this Merchandise Admin Assistant (MAA) position –
- The opportunity to start and progress your career in this sector
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2106-109153.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.