Media Planner – Luxury Retailer
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with an international multi-branded business that houses some of the largest luxury brands within the Accessories, Watches, and Jewellery sector. This business is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
The business is looking for a suitable candidate who would be open to a 12-month contract.
As Media Planner you will own the strategy and implementation of media planning for all the brands within the business portfolio ensuring excellence in planning, buying, and delivering audience-centric campaigns across all media channels to meet brand communication objectives.
Key responsibilities as Media Planner –
- Support the implementation of innovative media solutions in line with the evolving media landscape – emphasizing the importance of digital innovation
- Developing and delivering integrated media and communications solutions that meet KPIs
- Recommend communication initiatives that can be implemented locally with strategic partners and media owners
- Ensure campaign deadlines are met and that a smooth transition is made during the planning, delivery, and measurement phases of the campaign
- Coordinate media training with key partners and external agencies
To be successful in this Media Planner position –
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Media Planner or a similar role
- Worked in the luxury sector within an agency, retail, or brand capacity, for example, fashion, beauty, jewelry, watches, or shoes
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of handling multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent financial and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders, lead projects, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Benefits included in this Media Planner position –
- Bonus potential of up to 3,000
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office based environment
This is an exciting period for the company that are based in over 100 countries internationally and an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a global business.
If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2206-110280
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.