| | |
Quest is working in partnership with an FMCG business who are looking for a Mechanical Engineer. You will be working alongside an agile and dynamic team.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will:
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of engineering department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Managing the maintenance KPI’s as (reducing the total maintenance down Month for total time, implementing the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), reduce for total time store value.
- Scheduling the work on daily basis for department section head and approve other related schedules created by section heads.
- Ensure that the implementation of preventive maintenance plans done on time
- Ensure the progression and inspection process of (installation/ repair/ fabrication) to ensure the efficient and effective performance for maintenance departments.
- Manage the unplanned work resulting from breakdown and emergencies, making sure they are dealt with in efficient manner by prioritizing as required for the provision of 24 hour callout service.
- Supervise in the trouble-shooting complex of maintenance problems and failures by working closely with the team if required
- Analyze the breakdowns causes and find the root cause to prevent it and recommend actions
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience with a large (preferably multinational) FMCG business.
- Willing to move to the UAE if not based here.
This is a great opportunity for you to work in with a progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.