| | |
We are working with a Premium Retailer that is looking for a Meat Buyer to join the London team. You will be responsible for the commercial performance of the store and the wholesale business, as a Buyer. You would have to be able to travel 2 days a week from the London Head Office to their production site in the Oxfordshire area.
- To own and deliver a range that reflects the companies’ strategy
- Develop category Strategy and to maximise category performance by working closely with the Wholesale Manager.
- Identifying new product development opportunities
- Review current pricing and set current price strategies.
- Bring innovation through new ideas to keep up with market trends
- Develop strong supplier relationships develop
- The successful candidate will need strong leadership skills, experience in fresh food ideally within meats from either retail, wholesale or foodservice.
- Have a good understanding of the buying cycle and supply chain of meat and/or poultry (fresh and processed).
- Strong negotiation skills and supply management skills are needed.
- You must have strong influencing and strategy creation and implementation skills and be a strong negotiator.
- Be able to Work under pressure in a faced paced environment
- Be able to travel between stores, head office in London and their production site.
If this is something that you are interested in and this opportunity is what you are looking for, please apply today with your CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.