Marketing Manager – Trend Led Fashion
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home & Beauty brands.
This new role will be to execute the marketing plan and be the conduit between the retailer and the brand partnerships team.
The roles & responsibilities of this Marketing Manager – Trend Led Fashion position –
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Marketing and brand marketing agency to create the strategy, tone of voice and engagement.
- Create amazing collaborative content that resonates with the target audience
- Write clear and concise briefs for the agencies that link to the strategy
- On-going stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Responsibility to create brand campaigns and working towards the marketing calendar
- Budget management on each campaign with support from Head of Marketing Operations teams
- Regularly communicate with department heads across retail, social, e-comm, PR and special projects
- Developing and activating integrated marketing campaigns, including working towards set KPI’s for the campaigns.
To be successful in this Marketing Manager – Trend Led Fashion role you must have –
- Establish Marketing Manager
- You must have experience in working on multi-brand campaigns
- That you are connected to the world of streetwear fashion, culture, music, design and lifestyle
- Fully versed with working towards marketing budgets and marketing calendar
- Strong communication and be able to build strong relationships
- Have excellent digital & offline marketing skills
- Advanced skills on Microsoft packages including keynote/Powerpoint
Benefits of this Marketing Manager – Trend Led Fashion role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2012-108469.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.