Marketing Manager (Saudi)
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading e-commerce company in Saudi Arabia who is looking for a Marketing Manager to help them further grow their expanding market in the Middle East.
As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Develop comprehensive marketing strategies that will promote brand in the e-commerce space (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, among others)
* Grow the company’s brand influence, customer awareness and loyalty through innovative approaches
* Collaborate with internal and external teams in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
* Evaluate, measure and report key performance metrics of all marketing campaigns
* Gather key insights based on data and turn them into creative growth strategies
* Keep abreast of latest market trends and best practices
* Lead, mentor, and manage the marketing team
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Sales, or any relevant course
* At least 5 years managerial experience in the same capacity or similar role
* Experience in e-commerce / online / digital advertising / marketing is essential
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture)
* Strong project management, analytical, people management, and negotiation skills
* Strong English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills
* Saudi national (required), proficiency in Arabic is a must
Be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the Gulf region that will offer an attractive salary and benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.