| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a retail group in the Middle East, who is currently looking for a Marketing Manager.
As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Manage all offline/traditional and online/digital marketing for the company’s product line.
* Lead overall marketing and brand strategy in line with the company objectives
* Work closely internal (e.g. sales, buying, merchandising) and external (e.g. ad agencies) teams in planning sales activities, implementing promotional campaigns, new product launches, etc.
* Oversee the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing reports
* Communicate marketing briefs to internal teams and stakeholders
* Gather insights from data and turn them into profitable strategies
* Keep abreast with marketing trends and competitor activities
* Pursue potential strategic partner relationships
* Develop, coach and mentor the marketing team
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ managerial experience in the same capacity
* Strong experience in the Fashion Retail industry
* Experience in marketing for footwear as a category would be a plus
* Strong people management, organizational, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
* Passionate, commercial and results-driven individual
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.