Marketing Manager – 5* Hotel – Qatar
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently working with a classic 5* internationally known Hotel based in Doha, Qatar and they are on the lookout for a Marketing Manager.
Your key role is to support the hotel with its continued success in line with the international brand standards. Objective Develop and implement marketing and strategies, to strengthen the companys market presence and meet targets.
As the Marketing Manager – Hotel, your responsibilities include:
- Be passionate about the Hotel industry and previous working experience is essential.
- Experience managing a team of Marketing executives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each service;
- directing promotional support;
- Maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers;
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Hotel Market in the GCC and Qatar.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Effectively managing to hit sales targets.
- Sets short and long-term Marketing plans, and evaluate the effectiveness of the current marketing and sales programs;
- Determines annual and gross profit plans by forecasting and developing annual marketing quotas;
- Carry out competitors analysis to ensure the companys strategy is competing effectively;
- Monitor and keep up with trends in Social Media applications, strategy, and designs;
- Accomplishes sales and marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs;
- Works alongside the sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment;
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external;
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Marketing Manager – Hotel)
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration / Marketing or any relevant field;
- 3+ years experience in Marketing within Hospitality/Hotels;
- Vast knowledge in financial planning and strategy, marketing concepts, and sales planning;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
The Benefits –
Salary package is QAR 12,000 per month basic, QAR 700 Transport, Managaement Acommodation provided. Expat benefits provided, Medical Insurance, yearly flight ticket to country of origin.
Please apply only if you have the relevant experience.
The role is immediately available.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.