| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with one of the largest importers and retailers within accessories, watches & Eyeware and have a 150-store portfolio within malls, travel and online destinations.
Critical to their success is the delivering of world-class customer experienced, this retailer is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to manage the Digital, Offline Marketing and CRM activities to improve the business performance.
The roles and responsibilities of this Marketing Manager position –
- Ensure necessary digital marketing support from the E-commerce team for the online campaigns.
- Planning and managing the Eyewear division social media platforms, including community management inhouse.
- Developing and implementing a suitable CRM strategy for the Eyewear division.
- Implement creative ways to drive more traffic to the e-commerce sites
- Ability to deliver creative requirements for e-commerce and store promotions/activities
- Ensure all the content related to brand vision are up to date on all digital platforms.
- Conduct internal audit for their channels on a quarterly basis
- Develop monthly social media and CRM calendars.
- Compile reports from social media tools and provide recommendations to enhance future campaigns
- Manage and monitor influencer marketing initiatives regionally.
- Executing any other functional duties as and when required by the team lead
To be successful in this Marketing Manager role-
- At least 5+ years of proven marketing experience .
- Ideally you would have retail or advertising agency background within luxury and fashion brands.
- Relevant qualifications like MBA/MIB in Marketing/Digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of CRM concepts
- Working knowledge of Sales Force Marketing Cloud module will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Must be a team player and able to work well under pressure
- Possess valid UAE Driving License
The benefits of this Marketing Manager position –
- Provide a working visa
- Flights home every year
- Staff Discount
- Private medical insurance
- Other perks and benefits
If this sounds suitable to your experience and feel you can add value to this retailer, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2205-110141
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.