Marketing Insights Analyst
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion, Home & Beauty brands. Here you will be joining the Marketing team at a period of high performance and significant investment regarding campaigns, budgets and execution!
As a Marketing Insight Analyst position will manage the output and evaluation of marketing campaigns across the group working with in-house dashboards and data tools to share findings to stakeholders as part of their consumer and insights requirements,
The roles and responsibilities of this Senior Consumer Insight Analyst position –
- To develop dashboards and reports to support the marketing insights department
- understanding of the ROI of marketing and promotional activities.
- · Extracting data using internal and external tools to measure the impact of these activities on performance.
- Using Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI to share data Insights.
- To attend all insight meetings, and present any key insights
The requirements of this Senior Consumer Insight Analyst position –
- You must come from a consumer insight background operating as an Analyst or Manager level
- Experience using SQL
- Also working knowledge of Adobe Analytics Google Analytics or Google Ads
- Experience and knowledge of Excel Advanced or Power BI
- Experience with large datasets preferably customer data and can create storytelling with this.
- High standard of Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and draw conclusions
- Strong interpersonal skills as will be conversing directly with stakeholders
- Experience in retail, consumer or B2C sector.
The benefits of this Senior Consumer Insight Analyst position –
- Contributory Pension
- Subsidised cafe & gym
- Discount across the group
- Great Head Office environment and bybrid working policy – currently 3days + in office
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their Marketing, 3rd party analytics and insights team.
They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2111-109647
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.