Marketing & eCommerce Manager
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY!!! Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation! This retailer offers a range of tools, ironmongery, and building materials to home goods, wall décor, crafts & gardening /outdoor furniture.
In this Marketing & eCommerce Manager is to look after the trading of the website as well as its Organic, SEO & Paid Media Marketing.
The roles and responsibilities of this Marketing & eCommerce Manager – Retail DIY
- Full P&L ownership for driving eCommerce sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy.
- Accountable for delivering RoAS working alongside buying team to drive online performance
- Responsible for site optimisation and customer journey, to drive conversion and repeat spend.
- Work closely with in house development support to continually improve on-site experience and functionality
- Involved in AB testing & usability with the aim of driving revenue growth
- Analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
To be successful in this Marketing & eCommerce Manager – Retail DIY
- You must have extensive experience operating as an eCommerce, Online Trading, Digital Trading or Digital Marketing Manager experience
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Google Analytics
- A team player, with a desire to mentor and develop the team
- Proven track record on ROAS on paid campaigns & promotions
- This role will suit an individual who has worked and delivered on strategy and still be hands on with daily merchandising and BAU.
- Understand of paid media & SEO sand can work with agencies
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
If successful for this Marketing & eCommerce Manager – Retail DIY the benefits include –
- 27 Holiday entitlement + 14 days Bank holidays
- Store & Company Discount
- Flight over to the Island
- Assistance with finding a property / share
- Malta offers a great lifestyle and way of living!
- Healthcare system open to all
- Multilingual country
- World’s 2nd safest country
- Booming economy & stable property market
- Reasonable Tax
If this sounds like you and you have their expertise knowledge and open to relocation. please send your cv details today quoting the reference JO-2111-109598.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.