Marketing Assistant -Luxury
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Watch, time pieces and accessories sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
This luxury brand is looking for a Marketing Assistant with strong emphasis of POS, Marketing Campaigns including Media as well as the Trade Marketing Plan.
The roles and responsibilities of this Marketing Assistant position –
- Efficiently manage the roll-out of new POS campaigns as per HQ guidelines
- Management of POS for the UK Boutiques
- Monitor and report effectiveness of all local marketing initiatives alongside the vm team and report on effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Assist Marketing Manager & Media specialist in planning & delivery of campaign in line with HQ
- Ensure field sales & retail teams are aware of all advertising activity
- Taking end to end control of smaller media campaigns
- event management & support for all brand events
- Assist Marketing Manager in creation & management of the Marketing Event calendar to drive footfall
The requirements of this Marketing Assistant position –
- Has at least 2 years + Marketing Assistant/Executive or Coordinator
- Has worked in the luxury sector
- Open to people from a retail/brand or agency background
- Has operated in a generalist role
- Have been involved in Marketing Campaigns
- Has been involved in non-digital marketing including POS/Signage
- Have had overall exposure to different marketing teams
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and to meet timescales
- Effective communication with management and staff across the business at all levels
The benefits of this Marketing Assistant position –
- Bonus potential of up to 3,000
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2205-110142
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.