Marketing and PR Manager
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading luxury brand looking for a Marketing and PR Manager to join their team in East London.
With a prestigious international, our client are looking for a talented Marketing and PR Manager to ensure they are recieving the coverage on new launches (product and stores), elevating recognition within the market and managing the marketing budget across a variety of channels.
The Marketing and PR Manager will be a varied role, building partnerships with key media/press partners and enhancing brand reputation.
The role will be split in two parts:
– Marketing developing and launching integrated, multi-channel print, digital, OOH and direct marketing campaigns
– PR & Events to maximise editorial coverage and creating stories that resonate with audiences and improve engagement
Day to day duties include:
- Develop a clear understanding of the brand audience and its relevant media landscape
- Management of the press sample collection and all editorial photo-shoots
- Maximise editorial coverage through special stories and events
- Responsible for the creation of an annual events strategy working in line with the marketing objectives, managing the delivery of all press, boutique and retailer events, ensuring excellent editorial results
- Develop, create and manage all events across in line with the brands core values and strategy
- Drive up turnover value on Wholesale and Retail by recommending and developing customers focused events, merchandising and implementing compelling promotions
- Work with Retail partners on key activations to drive up footfall
- Produce reports that demonstrate key marketing analytics and demographics for use in brand presentation.
- Communicate and manage the use of POS and training material to ensure all retailers adhere to training and display guidelines
The role will involve working closely with the branding team here in the UK as well as the Central team based intternationally.
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Marketing and PR Manager you will have 4+ years experience built working within a Luxury Brand in a smiliar role.
- Strong Brand PR and marketing experience preferably in the luxury sector, with budget responsibility
- Knowledge of the watch/jewellery industry is preferred
- Experience in events management
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with the marketing departments of the wholesale network
- Flexible approach to work and willing on occasion to stay away from home and make some international trips.
The salary range on this role is between £37,500 and £45,000 + a bonus. Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.