Marketing and E-commerce Executive
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY!!! Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation!
In this Marketing & eCommerce executive who will support the team through research, preparation of all requested offline and online marketing materials including content creation.
The roles and responsibilities of this Marketing & eCommerce Executive – Retail DIY
- Coordinate collection of data and visuals from different departments, needed to produce content such as newsletters, emailers, shop signage and product data sheets
- Working with marketing agency for areas of digitial marketing and content
- Marketing events coordination
- creation of engaging content and visuals across all our multichannel campaigns
- for our marketing agency, events coordination and help in this
To be successful in thisMarketing & eCommerce Executive – Retail DIY
- You must have 1 year + experience operating as Digital/Marketing Assistant
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buzzsumo and/or other social tools
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- A team player, with a desire to mentor and develop the team
- Understand of paid media & SEO sand can work with agencies
If successful for this Marketing & eCommerce Executive – Retail DIY the benefits include –
- 27 Holiday entitlement + 14 days Bank holidays
- Store & Company Discount
- Flight over to the Island
- Assistance with finding a property / share
- Malta offers a great lifestyle and way of living!
- Healthcare system open to all
- Multilingual country
- World’s 2nd safest country
- Booming economy & stable property market
- Reasonable Tax
If this sounds like you and you have their expertise knowledge and open to relocation. please send your cv details today quoting the reference JO-2111-109654.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.