Management Accountant – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this privately owned retail business which operate company owned and franchise stores. This is an opportunity to join their Finance, head office team for a business that is know for their customer care within their specialist field.
The roles and responsibilities of this Management Accountant position –
- Preparing management accounts
- Assist in managing the 2 areas of the business – company owned and franchise stores
- Overlooking the accounts of the franchising arm and dealing with proprietors.
- Responsible for producing management accounts (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow forecast)
- Reporting into the finance director
- Responsible for the balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist with year-end audits
- Manage payroll
- You will directly line manage the Purchase Ledger Clerks team.
To be successful in this Management Accountant position –
- Have worked as an Accountant or has a strong Finance background
- Has worked within a commercial setting i.e. for a retail, consumer or customer facing business.
- This is an ideal position for an individual with previous management/supervisory experience within a finance setting
- This role will allow you to continue to grow and learn, so someone that wants to develop within their finance career
- Applicants must have studied at AAT Level 3 or above to be suitable for this position.
- Strong Excel knowledge,
- Has experience of double- entry bookkeeping is ideal
The benefits of this Management Account position –
- Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Access to their learning & development academy to develop your finance career
- Contribution towards a gym/club membership
- Contributory pension scheme
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment. If you have the required financial skills & acumen and think can work well in this culture please apply today and quote the reference JO-2004-107966.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.