| | |
Quest Search and Selection are currently partnering with a heritage food and leisure retailer & establishment with 50 years of experience internationally.
As a Management Accountant, you will manage and control all processes relating to reserves, accruals and provisions within required timelines and in accordance with all internal procedures and accounting policies.
The roles and responsibilities of Management Accountant-
- Responsible for the management and analysis of all P/L ledger codes.
- Ensure invoices and costs are recorded to the correct cost centres.
- Submission of monthly VAT returns.
- Responsible for the training, development, appraisals and timely and effective management of performance issues of the MA team.
- Responsible for the delivery of all financial aspects of the SLA’s.
- Ensure information is maintained for investigation and reconciliation and delegating where appropriate to resolve queries.
- Responsible for complying with accounting policies, internal accounting procedures and accounting standards and for keeping all procedure notes up to date.
- Responsible for maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Assist the Financial Controller to ensure delivery of the audits and accuracy of all reporting.
- Assisting the FC in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
To be successful in this Management Accountant position –
- Relevant financial qualifications (ACCA / CIMA/ACA), fully qualified
- 2 years + experience in a Commercial /Financial or Management Accountant experience
- Able to communicate and build relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Knowledge of a working accountancy function
- Ability to understand & interpret P/L accounts & balance sheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
The benefits of this Management Accountant role –
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Lucrative bonus potential
If you have the right qualifications and keen to be part of this business please apply today by quoting the reference JO-2205-110133.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.