Maintenance Support Welder
| | |
Quest is in partnership with a large and successful consumer goods manufacturer in the Middle East is looking for a Maintenance Support Welder to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
Under direction, you will perform skilled welding in the repair, modification, and fabrication of equipment and facilities; makes a mechanical repairs on a variety of equipment; and performs related duties as required
Desirable skills and background:
· At least 3-5 years experience with the same role and capacity
· Must have proven and strong welding experience
· A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution specially (TIG & arc welding ).
· Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.).
· Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.).
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
· Must come from Paper or Tissue companies/industries
· Abu Dhabi / UAE based candidates preferred
· Good English communication skills
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.