Luxury Sales Consultant
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Watch, Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
The role of this Luxury Sales Consultant position to provide exceptional levels of customer service to all customers, whilst meeting the store and individual sales KPI targets.
The roles and responsibilities of this Luxury Sales Consultant –
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- * Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- * Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and other products through training
- * Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- * Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the Boutique.
The requirements of thisLuxury Sales Consultant position–
- Has at least 1 year + in luxury retail sales
- Preferably from a watch/jewellery, or prestige retail background.
- Must enjoy their working in a consultative sales environment
- Be accommodating to shifts, longer trading hours and staying late for VIP’s etc.
- Have experience dealing with international customers.
- Additional language skills such as Mandarin & Arabic are beneficial
The benefits of this Luxury Sales Consultant –
- Bonus potential of up to £2,400
- Hybrid working
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2203-110043.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.