Loss Prevention Officer – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this fashion business that have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Loss Prevention candidates in the retail sector.
The position of the Loss Prevention Officer is to focus, control and drive down stock loss within the Company by engaging store and regional teams in order to protect company profits.
Responsibilities of this Loss Prevention Officer position –
- Covering 50 stores + you will have the ability to analyse and interpret stock reports. Investigate incidents of internal and external theft and breeches of company procedure.
- Devising and recommending preventative measures for company strategy and high-risk stores
- Assist development of the Loss Prevention team by sharing knowledge and skill base with colleagues. .
- Proactively monitor high-risk stores
- conduct risk assessments on stores
- High influential skills with the opportunity to adopt a partnership approach to support and assist stores.
To be successful in this Loss Prevention Officer position you must be –
- Operating as a Loss Prevention Officer/Manager/Assistant
- Have a full UK driving license
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- ideally someone in the Avon/Gloucestershire/Bristol/South Wales area
- Great influencing skills across the Loss Prevention & Operations team
- Ability to work; accurately whilst prioritising own workload
Benefits of this Loss Prevention Officer are –
- Competitive salary
- Car & work fuel milage to be expensed
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity as part of your career progression and be part of an evolving business. If you have the right skills based on the description above please apply by sending your CV today quoting the reference JO-2111-109573
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.