Logistics Operations Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-known retail group in the Middle East, who is currently looking for a Logistics Operations Manager to join their team in Dubai.
As Logistics Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Ensure that all logistics related processes and procedures are working at par with the set standards
* Propose and implement strategies that increase operational productivity, efficiency and performance
* Ensure that secure and hygienic procedures are implemented at the warehouse and stores
* Source and recommend logistics suppliers and service providers
* Provide feedback and recommendations to senior management on areas for improvement
* Prepare and analyze relevant reports on a regular basis
* Manage, mentor, and train team members
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 5+ years of relevant experience in the same capacity
* Experience in warehouse or retail (fresh food) operations and supplier negotiation
* Strong attention to detail, with high numerical and analytical skills (MS Excel is a must)
* “Can-do” attitude, results-driven, and can work independently or with a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Language proficiency: English (required)
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with family/single status benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.