Lead UX Designer
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading Fashion Retailer on the lookout for a Lead UX Designer to work on a range of projects to roll out new innovations and explore ways to enhance customer experiences.
The roll needs someone hands on involved and covering the end to end, from building hypothesis, testing new features, researching/profiling customers to optimising the online experience to deliver customers a user centric experience and drive coversion.
The Lead UX Designer will be responsible for overseeing the whole User Experience, and will be responsible for analysing the current experience, identifying areas in need of improvement, design and test campaigns and/or innovations and share finding.
- Design wireframes, user stories, user journeys and prototypes optimised across different devices and present interfaces and findings to internal stakeholders for sign off
- Identify website issues and devise solutions underpinned by insights and UX best practises to resolve issues
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to exisiting & new functions and features
- Take a user centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Conduct A/B or Multi-Variant testing & utilise onsite analytics tools to identify and prove theories regarding journey flow and site design changes. Share finding with Design, Development and eCommerce teams to enact changes
- Complete competitor analysis on a regular basis to identify enhancements to the digital customer experience
- Work closely with internal senior stakeholders, discussing changes and presenting a solid rationale based of data to create action plans
The Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for the role of Lead UX Designer you will have a strong portfolio showcasing your UX experience. You will have:
- 3+ years of UX design experience
- Previous experience within Conversion Rate Optimisation (from a PurePlay eCommerce or Online Retailer) using tools such as Hotjar, Content Square, Monetate OR Google Analytics/Data Studio
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Creative Cloud and prototyping tools
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user centred design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B or multi-variate testing and rapid prototyping
- Strong communication skills, and experience working with Senior Leaders
This is a highly exciting opportity for a Lead UX Designer to begin building a team and work on an array of exciting projects. My client have recently undergone a digital transformation and are looking to enhance customer experiences further.
This person will be responsible for hiring a Junior UX Designer in the team also. The salary on offer for this role is between £60,000 to £80,000 dependent on experience with a range of perks, discounts and flexible working (up to 2 days in the office). Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.