Lead Project Manager – Digital & Supply Chain
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently working with this fast-growing marketing and fulfillment company that focuses on the development of hemp based products. Their role is to build strong brands, with a keen focus on product development, and online marketing and sales.
As a Lead Project Manager, your overall responsibility is to support the delivery and successful rollout of various high-level projects across the company.
The roles and responsibilities of this Lead Project Manager – Digital & Supply Chain –
- From the initial briefing through to delivery, you will ensure projects run smoothly, on time and budget.
- Projects will be initially focused on the automating of the ordering picking and packaging.
- Projects to increase communication & efficiencies between the ecommerce website and warehousing/delivery partners in the UK, Europe and US.
- Proactive to ever changing legislation around product and distribution (including post-Brexit) across international supply chain projects .
- Develop a strategic roadmap and define the proposed timeframe for enabling projects to run optimally
- Interacting with managers and directors to design and implement cost savings and operational efficiency initiatives
To be successful in this Lead Project Manager – Digital & Supply Chain role –
- You must have experience of being able to monitor and analyse projects against budget
- You must have experience of managing a portfolio of high-level projects and recommend improvements against defined metrics.
- That you are comfortable with status reporting and updating for stakeholders
- That you have extensive project management experience within a retail or FMCG setting.
- This role will require the individual to work with the Digital Director and Operations team to deliver measurable benefits – so you must have experience of working with Digital and Operations/Fulfilment projects.
- Proactive and business-driven
- Experience working with Magento and Acumatica eCommerce platforms
- Excellent communication skills be highly comfortable presenting project updates to the key stakeholders.
The Benefits of this Lead Project Manager – Digital & Supply Chain role –
- 20% bonus
- Flexible working
- Progression within a dynamic and multifaceted business
If this role sound like you and you have the required Project management experience within eCommerce and fulfilment, then please apply today quoting the reference JO-2012-108503.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.