| | |
Quest are working with a fast growing Start Up looking for a Launch Manager to oversee the “launch” of various sites across the UK, beginning with London.
The role will involve working with a disruptor who are growing their teams and looking to open up new sites across the UK in 2021. This role will involve a lot of planning, implementation and project managing within the organisations growth.
Day to day responsibilities of a launch manager include:
- Project managing new location launches
- Oversee the interior development of new sites, ensuring they are practical and streamlined for access to goods
- You will hire, onboard and train staff in newly launched sites
- Launching warehouses and dark stores
- Managing timeliness of the launch of your location and delivering success
- Define and optimise the processes of a launch and our launch playbook
- The central Expansion team to analyse and define the project scope
- Oversee the launch and evaluate the success
- Communicate with many different external stakeholders and across many different internal departments e.g. suppliers, warehouse staff, partners
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top tier university
- Gained experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup, VC, etc.) and at least 3 years’ working experience
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Love traveling and your flexible when it comes to your working location
- Good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English
To find out more about the role get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.