Key Account Manager – Media
| | |
This very successful and market-leading Online News Publishing company has doubled in size in the last 2 years. At this exciting point of their growth and expansion they now seek to hire ambitious, commercially minded a Key Account Manager with a passion for the digital media sector.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially minded KAM who can manage existing and new clients for a variety of media products including Advertising, E-Shots, Events and Insights. Currently you will be a dedicated and focused Account Executive or Account Manager who is relationship-driven with an end to end approach with your clients.
You will join the company’s new office – overall the business is growing rapidly and currently employs 10 people – this should double over the next 18 months given their ambitious plans.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Selling advertising, events, webinars, round-tables and digital marketing packages.
- Overseeing results through conversion tracking, targeted marketing, e-shots etc.
- Enabling clients to hit their marketing campaign goals through scaling and results.
- Reporting for creating custom reports for clients with analytics.
- Media or digital sales experience – within B2B publishing or conferences, events, webinars etc. .
- A commercial mindset; hungry to up-sell, intelligent, quality focused and able to recognize great opportunities.
- Proven abilities in a customer-facing position with a track record of commercial gains
- Excellent technological understanding; aware of all the digital touch-points.
- Not just short-term sales but able to learn and develop to produce successful client relationships.
- An entrepreneurial mindset which will be actively encouraged, supported and rewarded.
Energetic, fast-paced, and a great communicator able to shine in a progressive and evolving environment.
If this position sounds of interest please contact us with your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.