Key Account Manager – Luxury
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the Luxury Accessories, Gifts, Watch & Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
The Key Account Manager will ensure day-to-day management of a designated account portfolio driving sales (existing and new business) of the brand within those stores whilst ensuring that new targets are met.
Key responsibilities of this Key Account Manager position –
- Ensure that customers receive the highest level of customer service by interacting with all departments of the Head Office
- Identify designated accounts and prepare business plans and annual sales forecasts
- Report on the account portfolio business to the Brand Manager each week
- Ensure that reports are prepared and reviewed for specific trading periods and activities for Brand sales meetings
- Make sure that account portfolio is kept informed about new products and marketing activities
- Provide merchandising training and support to ensure the brand is always displayed to guidelines
The requirements of this Key Account Manager position –
- At least 3 years of experience in a field sales or account manager role, or similar roles
- Background in retail or wholesale within luxury accessories, jewelry, shoes, etc.
- Great communication skills in both written and oral
- Good planning and organisational skills to plan your diary around accounts in your region
- Strong coaching skills and experience with staff development
- Able to drive and travel extensively
The benefits of this Key Account Manager position –
- Bonus potential of up to £6,500
- Contributory Pension
- Generous discount on products
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and is part of global businesses. If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2207-110294.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.