Key Account Manager
| | |
Our client is a rapidly expanding Online News publication that has more thandoubled its size in the last 2 years as an independent news business. Due to this phenominal growth they are now market leader in news for a sector of the consumer industry that is worth over £100 billion. They are at an extremely exciting juncture in their history as they expand some new online publications. They seek ambitious, commercially minded graduates with a passion for digital media. The business was a start-up 3 years ago and is now the fastest growing online magazine in its key sector.
The company needs sales-minded people who offer more than just selling. You need to be a dedicated and focused Key Account Manager who is relationship-driven with an end to end service approach to grow and strengthen our huge customer base.
Skills & Responsibilities:
– Selling digital marketing packages
– Manage and scale the webinar and content creation areas of the business
– Overseeing results through conversion tracking, targeted marketing, e-shot pacing, etc.
– Enabling clients to hit their marketing campaign goals through scaling and results.
– Reporting for creating custom reports for clients with analytics.
– Media or digital sales experience.
– A commercial mindset; hungry to up-sell, intelligent, quality focused and able to recognize great opportunities with our clients.
– Able to optimize campaigns for higher client results and conversions.
– Proven abilities in a customer-facing position with a track record of commercial gains.
– Excellent technological understanding; aware of all the digital touch-points.
– Not just short-term sales but able to learn and develop to produce successful client relationships.
– An entrepreneurial mindset which will be actively encouraged, supported and rewarded.
– A passion for online news content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing.
– Hands on approach that will thrive in a growing agency environment.
– Energetic, fast-paced, and a great communicator able to shine in a progressive and evolving environment.
The role is based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.