Junior Social Analyst
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering with one London’s best Digital Agencies. Immersed in the world of social, they work with some of the world’s leading brands, to stay on trend with the latest Social innovations and deliver exciting work.
As part of their continued growth they are looking for a Junior Social Analyst to join their team, with some great career progression prospects.
The Junior Social Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on Paid and Organic social activations. With the increase of the usage of Social Media channels, having a clear picture of how audiences engage, when they use different social platforms and understanding how the audiences interact with clients content is CRUCIAL to devising robust strategies and delivering stand out campaigns.
Key duties include:
- Collect and translate social and digital data
- Conduct audience profiling
- Identify patterns and trends and develop insights that apply to clients’ business
- Conduct content analysis and provide recommendations to clients on these findings
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly updates to internal teams and clients (as required)
- Develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards (as required)
- Research and stay on top of trends and developments across industries, platforms and audiences
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations
- Manage day-to-day client relationships for analytics needs
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Junior Social Analyst you will have gained at least 1+ years’ experience in a similar role within an agency or adtech environment.
You will have:
- Experience in collecting and translating data in to clear insights to provide clients recommendations
- Profiled/Segmented audience to give a clear picture how different audiences interact with content
- Experienced user of social analytics across platforms’ native insights i.e. Twitter Insights and their respective Ads Managers
Social is at the heart of everything my client does – you must be native to using different Social Media platforms and have a clear passion for this. At the same time, my client believe strongly in being Social in the real world, so love people who want to be part of a fun and vibrant team.
My client offer a whole host of perks, including:
- 25 days holidays + an extra 2 for Christmas
- 2 additional days off to volunteer and do something meaningful
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- 2 Parties (Summer and Christmas) with a rooftop terrace ideal for a Post-Covid world
Contact Jay Thandi for further details about this role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.