Junior Online Content Executive
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading retailer expanding their digital team and looking for two Junior Online Content Executive to join them.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and develop your career and working on some exciting projects.
The Junior Online Content Executive will be responsible for:
- Photographing and optimising images for the digital store (eCommerce)
- Creating, improving and maintaining detailed product descriptions and content, including regularly updating the homepage and news page
- Uploading and updating product images, pricing and associated codes/copy
- Managing existing products and online inventory
- Keep the website updated with latest listings and removing out of season/expired products
- Understanding and working in line with brand messaging and tone of voice
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree educated
- Experience within a retail environment and have a passion for E commerce
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Data driven and proficient user of Excel
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop. If you’re looking to kick start you career within eCommerce or Digital retail get in touch. The role will suit someone who wants to get hands on involved and work on a number of different campaigns. Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.