Junior Merchandiser – Womenswear
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is currently working with this lifestyle fashion & home retailer. This business is multichannel retailer that has seen 300% growth from their online business and has a global customer base.
The business is currently recruiting for a Junior Merchandiser for their Womenswear department due to growth in their business.
Responsibilities as a Junior Merchandiser are:
- Work with buyers to manage inventory to maximise availability and minimise overstock
- To assist to plan sales, margin, stock and markdown budgets for all the channels
- Assist with the seasonal departmental plan and OTB strategy
- Range Planning by category, in partnership with the Buying team
- Developing a team at an Assistant Merchandiser
- Being involved in sign-off meetings with the Merchandiser is not present.
- Monitor the performance of products within each defined category portfolio to give full visibility of product shortage, overstock, slow moving/obsolete stock and stock turnover.
- Take action on slow selling stock to ensure that discontinued stock targets are met
Experience needed as a Junior Merchandiser:
- You must be a Senior Assistant Merchandiser/Junior Merchandiser or Merchandiser
- You must have experience within Womenswear
- Strong Excel skills /WSSI experience within merchandising management systems
- Have managed at least at an MAA level
- Proven ability of planning and trading success
- Good organisation skills and strong communication skills
Benefits of this Junior Merchandiser role –
- staff discount
- Free Car Park
- Currently WFH but will be working in the office once safe to do so.
This is a great opportunity to join a fashion business that has seen expediential growth in this current climate. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today quoting the reference JO-2102-108721.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.