| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business.
The business is looking to add to their omnichannel & trading team to drive forward their stores & online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
This role is to help assist & maximise the sales and margin within the Womenswear ranges.
The roles and responsibilities of this Junior Merchandiser position –
- Managing optimum stock levels to achieve sales and on-line sell through
- To manage the in-season Open-to-Buy down to category level using the WSSI
- To be pivotal in driving department strategy. Planning, managing and achieving the targeted measures of sales, stock turn, markdown and profit through the construction of commercial ranges.
- manage Terminal Stocks to keep within budgeted levels.
- work closely with suppliers to minimise lead times, create flexibility and improve availability.
- To train, motivate and develop the Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandise Administrator levels
The requirements of this Junior Merchandiser position –
- An experienced Assistant or Junior Merchandiser level
- Ideally has come from a fashion background but open to different industries.
- A proven self-starter
- Numerical / analytical skills with good working experience of WSSI or Compass
- Understanding of range planning
- Good understanding of the key elements of the Buying Cycle
- Has led a MAA or above
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting principles
- Strong stakeholder experience
The benefits of this Junior Merchandiser position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2105-108983.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.