| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. They are a retailer with a online and wholesales presence.
The business is looking to add to their omnichannel & trading team to drive forward their stores & online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
This role as an Junior Merchandiser is to to maximise sales and cash margin within your ranges, in line with the departmental and Company strategy, with support and guidance from the Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser.
The roles and responsibilities of this Merchandiser position –
- To be pivotal in driving department strategy. Planning, managing and achieving the targeted measures of sales, stock turn, markdown and profit through the construction of commercial ranges.
- To manage the in-season Open-to-Buy down to category level using the WSSI and Compass. * By effective range planning and markdown control, manage Terminal Stocks to keep within budgeted levels.
- Consistently manage the supply base, monitoring commitment and Intake, and to work closely with the supplier to minimise lead times, create flexibility and improve availability.
- To train, motivate and develop the Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandise Administrator
The requirements of this Junior Merchandiser position –
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- An experienced Assistant Merchandiser
- Advanced excel experience
- A proven self-starter
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting principles
- Strong excel experience
- Numerical / analytical skills
- Good understanding of the key elements of the Buying Cycle
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2105-109059.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.